Monday, February 1, 2010

remembering Me.


For quite sometime i was trying to compromise with certain aspects of my personal lyfe;becoz i was ideally into it.It seemed so impossible, for quite a number of times,for me, to get away from every old memoriez of my personal life,inspite of the fact that while i had wanted it to move ahead it would't nudge.I really compromised in the process halting for an answer tons of times-moving only after signalled by the other,convincing the other but- mostly demanding an explanation ,since i was always left alone in the process of figuring an answer.

Today i feel independent once more just as i used to before i had a personal life.More than being tired of repititive questioning,it is this recurring cycle that bothers my conscience now; I end this through greater thoughtz and hope for best deeds.I imbibe in me my old garb of solitude for admist it, I feel-all known and optimistic.I awake with fresh long lost hopes ,hopeful of reviving them soon.I still wish life getting back to us
,at its best,just as we expect; fulfilling newer dreams ,without any hint of compromise, at the same resonance as that of our thoughts.

No comments: